Boulder-Denver College Consultants
At Boulder-Denver College Consultants we are dedicated to teaming with Colorado students and parents to guide them through the college admissions process. We use our professional training, research skills, sense of humor, and the knowledge gained from years of visiting colleges all across the country to help you negotiate the college search, application, and decision process enjoyably and efficiently. We help you transform that process into an exciting growth experience, one that will bring you maturity and insight as you face, define, and overcome the challenges that moving from high school into the college phase of your life inevitably brings.
Come on board! We’ll take a process that can seem unmanageable, and help you shape it into your journey of discovery!
At BDCC, we can help you to:
• Develop a low-stress college admission strategy that builds on your strengths
• Help you explore career options with free, online interest and work values surveys that open up career paths you may never have considered before
• Assemble a portfolio that highlights your skills and accomplishments
• Choose a college that best matches your interests, career goals, and finances
• Gather the information you need to complete college admission applications quickly and efficiently
• Prepare for the SAT and ACT exams and boost your score
• Write authentic, gripping college application essays
• Find scholarship money and loans
We’ll give you the guidance, tools, resources, and personal attention you need to stay organized and find the schools that match you best. We’ll be there for you, but the journey only starts when you take the first step: commit to winning the applications battle. Take that step now: call us for a free consultation at 303-669-8479, or email us at email@example.com.
Our founder, Marco DeGaetano, was educated in Florence, Italy and the US. His in-depth experience in College Counseling, Test Preparation, and College Application Essay coaching include:
• Alumni Interviewer, Harvard University, starting in 1992
• College Admission and Careers Counselor, Accelerated Schools, Denver
• 15 years experience teaching SAT & ACT test prep, including his “Intensive ACT/SAT Test Prep” classes for Boulder Valley School District
• Over 20 years experience teaching English composition and essay-writing, including his “Writing the College Application Essay” classes for Boulder Valley School District
Top Notch Academic Credentials
• Harvard College, BA cum laude, Latin
• University of Chicago, MA, Comparative Literature
• UCLA, Certificate in College Counseling
A History of Working Closely with Young People:
• Over 20 years experience teaching English, Math, and Debate
• Colorado-certified teacher, Secondary Language Arts (high school level)
• Coach, Northridge High School Debate Team
Marco is a member of the Higher Education Consultants Association (HECA)
Monday – Friday 12:00 noon to 9 pm; weekends by appointment
At our Boulder office, over Zoom, or in your home (if conditions permit).